Justin Rose Wins Zurich Classic With R15 Driver, AeroBurner Fairway and Tour Preferred EF Wedges
What You Need To Know:
- Rose’s win is another for TaylorMade’s new R15 driver, the most technologically-advanced driver in company history. Rose plays an R15 430 at 9.5* with a Kuro Kage 70 XTS shaft and the dual weights split for maximum stability.
- Rose’s victory is the second for the company’s new Tour Preferred EF wedge, with the first coming by way of Dustin Johnson’s win at the WGC-Cadillac Championship. After playing the 60* Tour Grind at the Shell Houston Open, Rose added the 52* & 56* ATV grind to his bag the week of the Masters.
- Rose also played the AeroBurner TP fairway wood, which he added to his bag at the Farmers Insurance Open. Rose likes that he can hit a cut without sacrificing distance.
- With the win, Rose now has a victory in 6 consecutive years on the PGA TOUR, the second longest active streak on tour (Dustin Johnson has 8) – the win is Rose’s 7th on the PGA TOUR.
- Rose plays the Tour Preferred X Ball with the number 99.
In Rose’s Winning Bag:
R15 430 Driver – 9.5* (Mitsubushi Kuro Kage 70 XTS)
AeroBurner TP Fairway – 15* (Matrix OZIK 8M3 Black Tie)
R15 Fairway – 19* (Matrix MFS X)
Tour Preferred MB Irons (2014) – 4-9, PW
Tour Preferred EF Wedge – 52* & 56* (ATV Grind)
Tour Preferred EF Wedge – 60* (Tour Grind)
White Smoke (Custom Milled) DA-62 Putter
Tour Preferred X Golf Ball
adidas Golf adicross Gripmore Footwear
New Era TM 39Thirty Headwear
TaylorMade Staff Bag
Ashworth Golf Apparel